The progressive and expanding Civil Law Department of Waddington & Son is headed by Simon Clarke.
Simon J Clarke BA LL.B (Hons) Solicitor. Simon joined the Firm in 2011. He heads the progressive and expanding Civil Law Department and his specialisms are in personal injury representing clients with claims ranging from several thousand to several million pounds.
Waddingtons also specialises in Civil Actions Against the Police and have been very successful in recovering damages for clients for wrongful arrest, false imprisonment and unlawful seizure of goods. We have one of the few legal aid contracts to do this type of work in the area.
Simon is also able to offer excellent representation to clients at the Police Station. He is an accredited Police Station and Duty Solicitor Representative.
To help you decide whether you have a claim, please contact us and take advantage of our free initial consultation.
We can advise you on your prospects of success, how to go about claiming and how much you may receive.
If your case is successful we can guarantee that you will receive 100% of your damages and guarantee that your case will be dealt with by a qualified Solicitor with experience in the personal injury field.
- Free initial consultation
- No deduction from damages in successful cases
- Accidents in the car, at work or in the street
- Criminal Injuries Compensation claims
- Home visits available
- Unlawfully arrested or detained you
- Exceeded their powers
- Wrongly seized or retained your property
- Assaulted you or otherwise infringed your civil liberties
- Caused unnecessary damage